Girls & Boys
- Black shoes
- White polo shirts (with school crest)
- Burgundy sweatshirts or cardigans (with school crest)
- Grey trousers or grey skirts
- Our P.E. kit consists of round necked T-shirt (with school crest), black shorts, black plimsols or trainers. These items should not be substituted with any alternatives. In addition, the children will also need navy blue or black tracksuit bottoms, so that the P.E. lessons can continue longer into the autumn term.
Girls & Boys
- As above but boys may wear grey shorts and the girls may wear white and red check dresses.
- Our P.E. kit consists of round necked T-shirt (with school crest), black shorts, black plimsols or trainers. These items should not be substituted with any alternatives.
It is important that the children come prepared for the weather, as they will have some time outside at break time, irrespective of the weather, if at all possible. Please ensure your child has a suitable coat/waterproof.
Jewellery should not be worn at school. In the case of earrings, only studs may be worn. These must be removed for physical activity in line with Essex County Council’s policy.
To order uniform online please click on one of the links below. Uniform orders for September must be placed before 1st August. If you do not wish to order online, you can place uniform orders through the school office on Monday afternoon. These orders will take a week to process.