Our most recent inspection by Ofsted rated Holly Trees Primary School as Good with Outstanding Behaviour and Safety.
Some of the key findings of the report include:
- The school carefully, regularly and thoroughly checks that every pupil, and every different group of pupils, is continuing to make the progress they should.
- A wide range of activities help pupils to learn quickly. Teachers use questions well in lessons to move learning on at a good pace.
- Pupils behave exceptionally well and feel very safe in school. They have extremely positive attitudes to learning and consequently concentrate very hard and are keen to do well.
- Teaching is consistently good or better. Sometimes it is outstanding.
- Achievement is good. Pupils benefit from the teaching and support they need to do well.
- The very strong leadership and management of the headteacher has been the main reason for the improvements in achievement and teaching.
- The headteacher has ably and successfully promoted a strong belief throughout the school that everyone can succeed.