Parents have access to a range of documents at school by right of the 1988 Education Act. Parents wishing to consult any of these documents should ask at the school office.
Documents available include:
- The Local Authority Curriculum Statement
- The National Curriculum and EYFS Curriculum
- The Procedure relating to the Exclusion of children
- Complaints Procedures regarding the curriculum
- Agenda and Minutes of Governors Meetings
- Written Policy Documents concerning Curriculum, Charging and Remissions
- Children’s National Curriculum records
Following the Freedom of Information Act 2000, many other school documents are available on request. For a list of these please, please ask for a copy of the Freedom of Information Policy.